Saturday 26 January 2013

iRazoo Update

Hey iRazoo fans!  iRazoo posted on Facebook that they have just updated their security requirements for your account.  Upon attempting to log in, I was told I needed to update my profile to continue using the site.  To continue using the site you will need to update your password and provide answers to some security questions:



Please note, I have removed my username and email address from this screenshot for my own security.

This is the message directly from their Facebook page regarding these changes.

"We have updated our site with additional security precautions including creating a new password that includes a number and a set of security questions to prevent unauthorized usage on your account."
Join me at iRazoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and will try to respond to all comments!