Tuesday 10 July 2012

Swagbucks Daily Goal July 10th

Hey Swaggerfans!  Another tough goal today.  Today's goal of 100SB is one of the higher ones.  The highest I've seen it go since the Daily Goals have started was 120SB.  For the casual Swagger, this is near impossible.

Thanks to clicking SBTV all day, I've made the goal again today, which makes 10 days in a row.  I'm guaranteed 25SB bonus + 10% of each daily goal so far.  Reaching each day's goal can mean a lot of extra SB.  If you reach the goal every day this month you'll earn 300SB bonus + 10% of each day.  It's going to be tough!

I wish everyone luck, but don't be discouraged if you don't make the daily goal every day.  You'll still get 10% of each goal you did make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and will try to respond to all comments!