Saturday 7 July 2012

LikeNET.ca Changes

Hey LikeNET.ca fans. I wanted to mention something to you. Some people noticed yesterday that the CashOut on LikeNET has been raised to $50 without notice and that the referral budget is currently empty, which says this is temporary. I am hoping that the cash out change to $50 is temporary as well, but I have messaged Eric directly to inquire about it and have yet to hear from him.

If you wish to make a comment about this, please do so calmly and politely, no swearing, bashing, arguing allowed, period. If you're angry or frustrated, I can understand...but try to keep it calm. I'm disappointed this happened...again with changes being made without prior notification, or any notification at all even after the fact.

I just wanted to let you all know that it's not just you if you noticed this. There is also a thread started about it in the forums Here.  To get on the forums you must create a forums account, it is not connected to your LikeNET account and you must register separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and will try to respond to all comments!